"You: The Owner's Manual" meets "The Book of Useless Information" in this fun and quirky guide to little known facts about the human body.
This delightful book is full of random and, at times, scatological facts about the human anatomy. Broken down by the systems of the body, it answers questions you may be too embarrassed to ask or even think about, such as:
- Do bugs live in your eyelashes?
- What does human flesh taste like?
- Can you really catch a cold by standing in the rain?
- How do astronauts poo in space?
- What foods can cure a hangover?
- Why is yawning contagious?
- Is eating boogers bad for you?
This oddball yet erudite book is full of fascinating factoids that those of us in search of guilty pleasures (or gross thrills ) will delight in.
Receive great offers and updates